THE HARVEST CLUB & BARREL CLUB
The best way to discover Lost Creek is through our Harvest Club or Barrel Club memberships. Members enjoy access to limited production wines, special club only events, wine discounts and more! Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 443-9836.
THE HARVEST CLUB
Free to Join - 1 year membership
Free to join! The only obligation is to purchase wine every other month for one-year. Select one of three membership levels:
- ENTHUSIAST: Commit to 2 bottles 6 times per year, with a 10% discount. Cost $50-$70 plus tax per selection.
- CONNOISSEUR: Commit to 3 bottles 6 times per year, with a 15% discount. Cost $75 - $95 plus tax per selection.
- PREMIER: Commit to 4 bottles 6 times per year, with a 20% discount. Cost $90 - $120 plus tax per selection.
There are the great benefits of our Harvest Club Membership.
- Free to Join! Annual commitment to purchase wine every other month for one-year.
- Club level discounts applied to all wine purchases.
- Two complimentary tastings per visit for member and one guest.
- Private club member lounge area for 21 and older guests.
- Access to club-only and limited productions wines.
- Discounts to annual winery events and our 'For the Love of Wine" sommelier tasting series.
- Invitation to club-only events including barrel tastings, library tastings and new wine release parties.
- 10% discount on venue rentals for private events (weddings excluded).
- Specify Red Only, White Only, or Red/White combination.
- Please Note: Credit card is charged automatically every other month. Discounts apply only to Lost Creek wines.
THE BARREL CLUB
$1,500 - 4 Year membership
Lost Creek strives to make excellent Virginia wine through traditional methods including barrel aging. Each year we purchase 20 to 25 French oak barrels to incorporate into our barrel program. These barrels are one of the most significant investments we make each year and are an integral part of crafting award-winning wines.
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to invest in Lost Creek by becoming a member of The Barrel Club. This opportunity is limited each year and is a great way to become part of Lost Creek and the burgeoning Virginia wine industry!
The investment required for The Barrel Club is $1,500 and will include the great benefits listed below.
- Four-year membership to the Barrel Club.
- New French oak barrel with an engraved plaque displaying your name on the barrel.
- One complimentary case (12 bottles) of Lost Creek wine each year during the four-year membership.
- Complimentary tastings for you & a guest during each visit to the winery.
- 20% off all wine purchases & access to club only wines.
- Access to exclusive club areas, events, tours & educational events.
- Private barrel tasting each year of your membership for you and your friends with our winemaker & owners.
- Ownership of the barrel at the end of its useful life.
HARVEST CLUB FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a fee to join the Harvest Club? There is no fee to join the Harvest Club.
Can I enjoy the benefits on the same day that I sign-up? Yes you can get an instant discount and free tastings as soon as you join.
What months do you ship wine? It is every other month in January, March, May, July, September, and November. The dates of the shipments do vary depending on the pick-up dates for each month.
Do I have an option to select my wines for the shipment? We have a winemaker selection each month but you can select red only, white only or a combination for your wine club level.
Are there any cancellation fees if I can not complete my one-year commitment? Yes there is a $50 cancellation fee charged to your credit card on file if you are unable to complete the minimum one-year commitment.
Will I be notified when my credit card will be charged? An email will be sent to all Harvest Club members 2 weeks prior to the pick-up party with estimated amounts and the day that the credit card will be charged.
What if I am an unable to attend the pick-up party. How do I pick-up my wines that month? No problem if you can not attend the pick-up party. We will hold your wines until you are able to come out and visit us again.
How much is it to ship my wine and what states do you ship to? We are able to ship to Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Shipping charges range from $15 – $20 depending on the number of bottles in the shipment.
If I ship my wines when can I expect the shipment to arrive? We ship the wines on the following Tuesday after the pick-up party and they will typically arrive in 1 to 2 days.
Is a signature required to get my wines from UPS? It is federal law that any alcohol shipped must require an adult ID and signature to receive the shipment.
I am not able to be at home to receive the shipment. What are my options? We recommend that you provide a shipping address where an adult is present such as a work place. If this is not possible then UPS will attempt delivery three times before returning it to Lost Creek. You can request the shipment to be held at the UPS facility until you are able to accept delivery.