The Harvest Club
JOIN THE HARVEST CLUB TODAY! The best way to discover Lost Creek is through Harvest Club membership. Every other month, our winemaker selects two, three, or four bottles that are shipped or picked up by our members. Members enjoy exclusive access to the Harvest House, special events, use of our private event facilities, and more.
There are no membership fees, and amenities include:
- 10%, 15% or 20% discounts on all wine purchases.
- Free tasting for members and one guest for each visit to our Tasting Room.
- Complimentary private weekday, daytime use of our private event facilities once per year.
- Wine Club exclusive event invitations and Members Only Release Parties.
- 10% discount on venue rentals for private events (weddings excluded).
- Private lounge area at the winery for club member use only. Must be 21 or older.
- Special Private Tasting at our Cellar Table on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Opportunity to schedule shipments (to your home or office) or pickup at the winery.
- Opportunity to specify Red Only, White Only, or Red/White combination.
The only obligation is to purchase wine every other month. Select one of three options:
- ENTHUSIASTS: Commit to 2 bottles 6 times per year, with a 10% discount
- CONNOISSEURS: Commit to 3 bottles 6 times per year, with a 15% discount
- PREMIER MEMBERS: Commit to 4 bottles 6 times per year, with a 20% discount
Your credit card will be charged for the wines you select one week prior to the pick-up party. If you have selected to ship your wines, they will be shipped the following week after the pick-up party. Any wines purchased at other times throughout the year still receive the applicable discount, but will not count towards the selected membership commitment.
The Harvest Club Commitment continues automatically every year. You may switch level options as your tastes and desires change.
Existing club members please enter our club member site for the latest news & updated on pick-up parties, new releases and more! Click Here for the club member site!
HARVEST CLUB FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is there a fee to join the club? There is no fee to join the club.
- Can I enjoy the benefits on the same day that I sign-up? Yes you can get an instant discount and free tastings as soon as you join.
- What months do you ship wine? It is every other month in January, March, May, July, September, and November. The dates of the shipments do vary depending on the pick-up dates for each month.
- Do I have an option to select my wines for the shipment? We have a winemaker selection each month but you can select red only, white only or a combination for your wine club level.
- Are there any cancellation fees if I can not complete my one-year commitment? Yes there is a $50 cancellation fee charged to your credit card on file if you are unable to complete the minimum one-year commitment.
- Will I be notified when my credit card will be charged? An email will be sent to all Harvest Club members 2 weeks prior to the pick-up party with estimated amounts and the day that the credit card will be charged.
- What if I am an unable to attend the pick-up party. How do I pick-up my wines that month? No problem if you can not attend the pick-up party. We will hold your wines until you are able to come out and visit us again.
- How much is it to ship my wine and what states do you ship to? We are able to ship to Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Shipping charges range from $15 – $20 depending on the number of bottles in the shipment.
- If I ship my wines when can I expect the shipment to arrive? We ship the wines on the following Monday after the pick-up party and they will typically arrive in 1 to 2 days.
- Is a signature required to get my wines from UPS? It is federal law that any alcohol shipped must require an adult ID and signature to receive the shipment.
- I am not able to be at home to receive the shipment. What are my options? We recommend that you provide a shipping address where an adult is present such as a work place. If this is not possible then UPS will attempt delivery three times before returning it to Lost Creek. You can request the shipment to be held at the UPS facility until you are able to accept delivery.
Additional Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 443-9836.