The Barrel Club
WHAT IS THE BARREL CLUB?
Lost Creek strives to make excellent Virginia wine through traditional methods including barrel aging. Each year we purchase 15 to 18 French oak barrels to incorporate into our barrel program. These barrels are one of the most significant investments we make each year and are an integral part of crafting award-winning wines. French oak barrels are made of wood from only five select French National Forests and are dried for two years before being hand assembled and used in the winemaking process. Lost Creek utilizes these barrels for our Chardonnay Reserve, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot & Bordeaux blends.
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to invest in Lost Creek by becoming a member of The Barrel Club. This opportunity is limited each year and is a great way to become part of Lost Creek and the burgeoning Virginia wine industry!
WHAT IS THE COST AND BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATE?
The investment required for The Barrel Club is $1,500 and will include the great benefits listed below. There are 15 memberships available for 2016.
- Four-year membership to the Barrel Club;
- New French oak barrel with an engraved plaque displaying your name on the barrel;
- One case of Lost Creek wine each year during the four-year membership;
- Complimentary tastings for you & a guest during each visit to the winery;
- 20% off all wine purchases & access to club only wines;
- Access to exclusive club areas, events, tours & educational events;
- Private barrel tastings with our winemaker & owners throughout the duration of membership;
- Ownership of the barrel at the end of its useful life.
Additional Questions? Email email@example.com or call (703) 443-9836.